The Cotillion is a special events facility that hosts concerts, dances, comedians, and stage shows featuring nationally known artists and performers. This special events facility is available to rent for concerts, dances, banquets, corporate events, wedding receptions, trade shows, and private parties.
Built in 1960, The Cotillion is a 28,500 square foot building with a maximum concert capacity of 2000 persons. The unique circular design of the building has large wooden beams supporting a 24 foot high domed ceiling over an 11,000 square foot floating hardwood maple dance floor and a stage that features a distinctive neon lit band shell.
NEW ACCESS TO THE COTILLION! Use the frontage road at the Maize Road exit to get to us here at The Cotillion. There is NO ACCESS at the light at 111th Street. To exit go West on Kellogg leaving The Cotillion. To head back East on Kellogg make a U Turn at 119th St.
11120 West Kellogg
Wichita, KS 67209
Telephone: (316) 722-4201
Fax: (316) 722-1534
- The Box Office hours of operation are Tuesdays & Thursdays 11am – 2pm.
- We take, cash, credit and debit; Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover.
- We have a no-service fee box office
- Free door-side parking in our privately owned lots
- Two full service bars with other small spot bars open to serve a full-house. Cash Only at the bars.
- 2 ATM’s on-site
- Check Room available to check coats & more for your convenience
- ADA handicap accessible
- Patrons in Wheelchairs allowed early entry with one companion.
- Smoke free building
- Open air Smoking Garden provided for smokers
- Nancy’s A-Maize-N Sandwiches runs a booth at our concerts with fresh food prepared to order
- We allow all ages to enter unless otherwise posted
- Camera Policy: We allow small point and shoot cameras or cell phone cameras. No detachable lenses or professional cameras allowed. In the event that the band has a No Camera policy, this will be posted at the door and no photos are allowed.
- We have a no audio, no video policy.
- If you leave you must purchase a new ticket. This is a no re-entry policy.
- We have a zero tolerance policy on anyone under the age of 21 possessing or consuming alcohol. We will expel anyone, underage caught drinking or possessing alcohol and/or supplying drinks to minors. Once caught there is nothing to explain. There are no exceptions.
- We don’t allow any guns/knives/weapons of any kind for any reason in the building.
- Everyone that enters is subject to search w/ a light pat down. Bags & purses checked as well.
- No outside food or drink of any kind to be brought in.
- No outside flyers to be brought in, put on cars or passed out at any events.
- No re-selling of tickets on our property.
Table reservations can be made on our General Admission shows. A small table seats 4 people, a medium table seats 6 people and a large table seats 10 people. You may make a table reservation in person here at The Cotillion or by calling us at 316-722-4201.
We have a Line Jumper Deal at all of our concerts. Wear one of our Cotillion shirts and Jump to the Front of the GA line. Our shirts are available in person or by mail over the phone.
Your ticket stub is good for $1.00 off your first drink after the concert at Side Pockets.
We have a great staff working here at The Cotillion, many who have been here for sometime now. Together we have over 150 years experience working right here making sure our customers have a wonderful time.
- “Good morning Richard, I wanted to send a a HUGE Thank You to you and your entire staff for helping us make out Christmas Party such a wonderful event. Everyone was so helpful and our event was a success. Thank you for being so easy to work with and for all of the assistance that you provided. I greatly appreciate it!”— Laura Y.
- “I love seeing concerts here. It’s so personal. Haven’t been to a bad show. Keep me coming!”— Chris S.
- “Since I was not able to say this in person on Friday night I would like to thank Ryan Stevenson, Catherine Reynolds Leslie and Richard Leslie for allowing me the opportunity to work at the Cotillion, the best live music venue in Kansas. I am very grateful for the fourteen years I have spent on the Cotillion work family and the professional relationships I have built. It has been a pleasure working for you, and I know our paths will cross again in the future. I will definitely not be a stranger so don’t be worried about not seeing me again, because I will be back just on the other side of the bar! During the course of my employment I had the unique opportunity to see some of these great acts, and this is by no means an exhaustive list but just some of my personal favorites and highlights. Alice in Chains, Anthrax, AWOL Nation, Buddy Guy, Calamity Cubes, Carrie Nation and the Speakeasy, Clutch, Dave Attell, Dave Chappelle, Dead Man Flats, E40, Gary Clark Jr.,Government Mule, Helmet, Jackson Taylor and the Sinners, Jerry Lee Lewis, JimGaffigan, Junior Brown, Kevin Hart, Lewis Black, Lita Ford, Merle Haggard, Moreland and Arbuckle,Mountain Sprout, Old Crow Medicine Show, Primus, Scroat Belly, Slash, Snoop Dog, Split Lip Rayfield, Tesla, The Black Crowes, Wayne Hancock, Wilco, Willie Nelson, 311” — Brian G.
- “Wow!!!! I love you guys! patrons too! I sent an email about my lost ring thinking it wouldn’t be there……it was, thanks to good people like the staff there and really good people that attend such a nice facility!Thanks again cotillion for providing great shows and inviting such good folks. restored my faith in people…….love the cotillion!” — Dee T.
- “Just wanted to thank you for the early handicapped access last night for Cole Swindell. My daughter is low vision and in a wheelchair so I really appreciate being able to get her close to the stage so she can see whats going on! Also kudos to your security staff….they were very attentive to the girls in the chairs as well as the rest of the crowd. Thanks again for helping us have such a fun evening!” — Brenda K.
- “Catherine, I must bug you one more time. We had an absolutely wonderful night at the Skillet/Thousand Foot Crutch show. The view from our table was great, & Kensi was able to see as well as be in comfort on her elevated scooter with her still-healing foot. Being each of ours first time to the Cotillion, we were blown away! What a cool venue you guys have! We were lamenting that we don’t have anything with that kind of vibe or atmosphere in Saint Joseph! Just wanted to pass on what a great time we had, how awesome all of the staff were & most of all our gratitude that you went out of your way to get us taken care of. I’m pretty sure we’ll be making the trip to come down for another show sometime! Thanks again.” — Joel W.
- “Good morning Richard – I’ve already heard how great the concert was last night! It sounds like the LGBT community was out in force. Several people were also surprised to see Alex Newell as the opening act and said he was fantastic! Yay! ” — Kristi Parker, Liberty Press editor
- “Hello Catherine, I want to thank you on behalf of the Adventurous Babes Society. Your establishment went out of their way to make our reservations and our evening a perfect one. The women enjoyed themselves and were VERY pleased with the table provided with all the decorations. Pictures with the men went extremely smooth. The night was an adventure and we will be talking about it for months! Thank you for having a facility that can have events of all kinds held on a professional level and with security. We look forward to the next 50 Shades of Men coming soon. Please let me know the next date if you can as soon as possible so I can set the event in motion on our end.” — Terri Pratt, COF Adventurous Babes Society
- “So I volunteered to take my little cousin to see Machine Gun Kelly last night, not my cup of tea so to speak, but he put on a great show. I’ve been working long hours at work and didn’t want to drive home exhausted and my boyfriend came up to drive us home. He left his car in your parking lot and when he picked it up today was very surprised to see a bottle of water and Advil sitting on his car. Just wanted to give you guys props because it has got to be the coolest way to promote safe driving and it was very awesome on your part.” — Melinda (via facebook)
- “Thank you so much. We are a little ticket count obsessed around here. I will remove y’all from my Monday & Wednesday count request because we know somebody will send them. Believe it or not we have to pull teeth with some venues to get counts. Y’all are such a blessing, you have NO IDEA!!” — Whitney Bond, Triple 8 Management
- “Dear Ryan, Thanks to your generous support, Zoobilee 2014 was one of our most successful events ever! The revenue from our annual fundraiser supports infrastructure maintenance and improvements as well as general operating costs. Our mission is to ‘Inspire discovery, appreciation, and respect for animals and nature.’ We achieve this through providing a world-class zoo within the Wichita Community, which is not possible without donors like you! ” — Tonya Wright & Marvin Long, Sedgwick County Zoo
- “Richard & Catherine – Thank you so much for your hospitality! Your kindness truly helped our new drummer situation more than you will ever know. It’s nice to know we have true friends out on this somewhat lonely road. Look forward to coming back. Let me know if I can ever return the favor.” — Wade Bowen
- “Catherine, Thank you so very much for the awesome tickets! How exciting! Thanks for helping us and supporting our kids! They will have a great time!” — Pam with GHS after Prom Committee
- “Good Morning Richard, Everything went fine man. I really loved the facilities and Ryan was really helpful and accommodating. We ended up breaking even which was expected because Conjunto Amanecer isn’t a big-time group such as Huracanes or Rieleros are. They usually pull the big crowds. I wanted to test eh Wichita market on a Saturday and I think it’s going to work. I look forward to working with you and booking more events at The Cotillion. I appreciate the hospitality and all you guys did on your end to ensure we were successful.” — David
- “I want to thank you for donating the 2 line hopper t-shirts. With your donation we were able to raise nearly $9000 for our United Way campaign. We couldn’t do this without people like you!” — Michelle Ogden, Terracon
- “Thank you for supporting the 2012 Wichita Toy Run Rally. With your help, we made donations in the amount of $33950 & over 3,000 toys to our local charities.” — The Wichita Toy Run Association
- “Dear Mr & Mrs. Leslie, Thank you for your generous donation to the Benefit Concert. Since our move to the Murfin Animal Care Campus fibe years ago, we have greatly expanded our capacity to care for and save alnimal lives. Thank you for making our work possible.” — Jennifer Pitt, KHS Board of Directors
- “My wife and I drove up from Edmond, OK to The Cotillion to see 1964 The Tribute. We were very pleasently surprised by the whole place… especially the band shell stage. The music sounded great… and there wasn’t a dead spot in the entire room. The bar staff, ticket office people and security guys were all very curteous. All in all, it was a wonderful experience… and we would not hesitate to make the drive from Oklahoma again to see a show at The Cotillion. Just thought you ought to know when you’re doing something right!” — John & Becky H.
- “I was at the Chippendales show last night and I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how much fun it was. The Security Guards, Bartenders, and Staff were very professional and nice. I had never been to The Cotillion before… but I was very impressed and would not hesitate to come to another show or concert again. Thanks for a wonderful night.” — Kristen F.
- “… we were at the Buddy Guy concert … really enjoyed the SMOKE FREE concert … thanks so much for making your venue smoke free!” — Allen J.
- “I have purchased tickets to the MSI show you are having on June 10th… I have heard nothing but good things about your establishment… Once again, thank you and I look forward to frequenting your establishment in the future…” — Christopher T.
- “I recently attended an event, Sevendust show, at your facility. I was very impressed with the operation of the security team. They conducted themselves in a very professional manner to still keep the atmosphere fun for the crowd and bands, but yet safe. I live in the Kansas City area and have been to many shows and the security at your facility has definitely set an example for other venues. Because of this, I will definitely attend more events at The Cotillion. Please pass this on to the respectable parties to give them a job well done! Thank you.” — Mike G.
- “I wanted to thank you guys for finding my driver’s license on April 23 after The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Concert and sending it back to me! I REALLY appreciate it! I was freaking out! Thank you sooo very much!” — Emma T.
- “It may seem absurd since it’s smaller than the Kansas Coliseum, but the best concerts I’ve attended have been at The Cotillion, where you can get up close and personal with the performers.” — Opinion Line
- “… I was at the Chippendales, on October 1, 2004 and had a blast …” — Tasha
- “I just wanted to say THANKS to The Cotillion for bringing such good entertainment to Wichita for such a reasonable price. Lately, we’ve been to see the Beatles imitators (1964 – A Tribute) and last night to see Merle Haggard. I like the ability to stand on the floor to see the entertainers and to dance a little if you like or to remain seated. The ticket prices most certainly are reasonable for the show given. Thank you very much . ” — Marci W.
- “… I also would like to thank you for continuing to bring hot blues acts to The Cotillion. …. “ — Rory H.
- “… the Cherry Poppin’ Daddies concert I attended on October 19, 1998 … was excellent, but most of all the security men were courteous and friendly …” — Michelle T.
- “This letter is much overdue to thank you… My husband and I usually celebrate our anniversary each August at The Cotillion… we enjoyed it immensely along with the music of Si Zentner.” — Mrs. Paul D
- “The ‘Perez Prado’ Dance was the BEST YET at The Cotillion! Nothing beats the Latin American rhythms – and everyone at the Prado Dance had a wonderful time. We were a party of 8 and we didn’t miss a dance. IT was great!! Hope you will continue to bring many more Latin American Bands to the Cotillion. How about one of the local Latin American Dance Bands?” — Member Pan American Club
- “Since I had such a wonderful time at your ballroom last Wednesday night, I thought I should tell you. As a matter of fact I was not alone, I was with a party of 8 and we all stayed till it was over…..even though we all had to work the next day. Perez Prado was GREAT! We sincerely hope to see may more Latin-American or Mexican dance bands at The Cotillion… Thanks again for an enjoyable evening.” — Miss Tilli G.